How can our members save on health expenses?
Consider using an alternative to health insurance known as medical cost-sharing or health-sharing ministries. With Rockwell Direct as your central hub for care, these programs help you lower your monthly health expenses and are there when medical needs become extensive and expensive.
Medical Cost-Sharing unites health-conscious individuals to share medical expenses without the red tape and high costs of traditional health insurance. These programs are exempt from the Affordable Care Act (“Obamacare”) mandate to purchase health insurance, so, if you choose this for yourself, you will not be subject to an IRS penalty.
Patients are finding it to be incredibly valuable because:
- The monthly savings may be very significant.
- We don’t have to fight with administrative bureaucracy in order to care for you.
- In addition to your visits here, you may see any doctor or hospital you choose.
- Some of the plans will subsidize a portion of Rockwell Direct membership fees.
- You are rewarded for your healthy lifestyle.
Invest in your health… and pay less for health care.
If you are interested in learning more about these programs which pair well with membership practices (Concierge and Direct Primary Care [DPC]) visit: